Thursday, April 9, 2009

Choir Tour!!








































Around the middle of March I got to go on choir tour with the Pleasant Grove High Chamber Choir. We Went to California for 5 days. We stayed just outside Anaheim in a town called Downy at the Embassy Suites Hotel. It was so amazing. It had an indoor stream and waterfall, an awesome made to order breakfast every morning, and the People there were wonderful. We had such an awesome stay there. It was so nice. They day we got there we went to The Man's Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater. It was so awesome. I found John Wayne's foot prints. We also got to go to Sea World and Disney Land while we were in California. I ALMOST got to kiss a seal! it was so awesome! He was so close! it was so cute. I also found the prettiest Clydesdale ever. He was pulling the trolley around Disney Land. I had so much fun in Cali. It was awesome and I can't wait to go back!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment